Hari Abburi showcases the value of design and simplicity for HR. He focusses on blurring the lines between customer and employees to shape Agile People Strategy. Hari focuses on the value of simplicity to business and highlights the complexity trap. Range of examples of people practices, business examples and research are showcased in this talk.
In this fast paced talk, he showcases a number of examples from customer ideas to employee practices. This also includes insights from the properietiry 3i Agile HR Diagnostic and Solution:
- There is a 40% opportunity for simplicity in HR
- 80% of HR Functions communicate in a text heavy format
- 90% of HR Functions predominantly use only two interfaces for employees
- Future of HR is Agile not digital
- Adoption of gig talent for internal talent as well as external talent strategies
The talk also covers examples of simplicity and complexity from different companies and cultures. This is the second Disrupt HR Talk with the first in Zurich on ‘How agile is you HR?’ introducing the new HR model. Also read the paper: How agile is you HR?