Click on ‘Read Full’ tab to read/download | Leadership in the Digital Age — Crisis or Hype? | A perspective as shared in the panel discussion | @Gartner Re-Imagine HR Conference, Orlando, FL | October 29th 2018 | Panel anchored by George Penn, Gartner.
Moving from Leadership as a service to Leadership as a platform.
In a world where most of the innovation and change we are gearing up for has not been fully understood or invented, leadership has multiple dimensions to comprehend.
To put a quick context on this, Gartner’s research puts forth the four characteristics of a High Digital environment: 1. High degree of change, 2. Technology intensive, 3. High degree of business transformation and 4. High degree of innovation.
Understanding the big shifts for leaders:
- You only win if you are at the speed of the customer
- Every business is a technology, data and a platform business
- Imagination and Design are the only two things that matter. And they also change your balance sheet
- Vanishing Boundaries: If you don’t solve it, everyone else will
- There is no war for talent, you need a talent strategy
Given these shifts, how can leaders be at the right intersections, with the right interfaces and the right insights?
What do leaders need to lead in a world of intangible assets?
Click on ‘Read Full’ tab to read/download.