The workshop will help Credit Union Leaders rethink how to shape their organization, leadership, and HR capabilities in the context of Future of Work.
- Learn the agility model, the latest thinking, and understand disruptive forces
- Test and apply the principles to your strategy, business, and organization
- Work the impact on your organization to become nimble
Workshop Part A: Decoding Agility
The first part of the workshop is to learn key aspects of agility and impact. The participants will be introduced to the agility model ‘At The Speed of the Customer’
and its core tenets:
- There isn’t a single industry company any more
- Every business is a Platform, Technology and Data Business
- Agility is about how you do things, not just how you are organized
- Lines blur between customer and employee strategies
- Future of Work is augmented
This will involve quick cases/exercises to apply ideas to your own business. Post Session Work: Agile People Strategy Diagnostic© that will help business leaders
analyze their organization and plan actions.
Workshop Part B: Decoding Agility
This session will focus on organization agility as an outcome of re-imagining customer-centricity. Based on the responses to the diagnostic, the participants will discuss a report showcasing opportunities for organizational agility. This will be combined with innovative practices from across industries and countries.
The key outcome of Part B would be to create an action plan for organization agility including:
- Leadership Capabilities
- Cross-Industry influences on Organization Model
- Identifying expertise areas for the future
- Employee Experiences and Design
- People and Organization Analytics