Hari Abburi was invited to do a Masterclass session as part of Boston Scientific Operations Global HR Leadership Team’s Strategy Review. The session with the global audience was on December 1, 2021.
This session focussed on the intersection between future of our business models, technology, and future of work to help you reimagine your people strategy and practices. The session will decode trends in business and HR including:
- How does cross industry disruption of business models and talent models impact your organization?
- How does a workforce planning approach look in the future of augmented work?
- Why design centricity inside the company impacts customer innovations and experiences?
- What are the data challenges for HR and how are companies reimagining an analytics culture?
- What is the new HR model and capabilities for industry 4.0?