Leading At The Speed Of The Customer® Is the only course of its kind focussed on understanding, experimenting and applying agility. This course is based on 7 years of research by Hari Abburi to understand why and how disruptive companies shape strategy, markets, capabilities, organization and leadership.
The context of the course is the 5 Big Shifts we see in the world today:
- There is no such thing as a single-industry company anymore.
- Every business is a platform, data, and technology business.
- With technology and data, the lines blur even between seemingly dissimilar industries.
- For the customer, experience from one instance is immediately transferred to a completely different instance in real time as an expectation.
- The future of the workforce is augmented—a mix of human full-time employees, gig talent, robotics, and AI-driven automation
Hari Abburi’s defines agility as being ‘At The Speed Of The Customer. The course brings to life the three elements of agility – Intersections, Interfaces and Insights:
The course is structured into 7 modules:
- Introduction to disruption and trends
- Strategy at the intersection of industries
- Capabilities at the intersection of expertise areas
- Adapting and applying elements of Future Of Work
- Design and Interfaces to change human behaviour
- Insights that create new flywheel opportunities
- Apply the 3i Agility Flywheel
For a detailed course brochure, please write to [email protected]
At The Speed Of The Customer is a registered trademark of The Preparation Company LLC and the course outline and content are copyrights of Hari Abburi.