WE HAVE DONE THESE ROUND TABLE SESSIONS WITH MULTIPLE COMPANIES BOTH AT A GLOBAL OR REGIONAL/COUNTRY LEVEL. THEY INCLUDED MULTIPLE INDUSTRIES AND SCALE.
HOW DISRUPTIVE COMPANIES REIMAGINE PEOPLE STRATEGY
- Session: 90 Minutes
- Audience: Senior HR Leaders or all HR Teams
- For up to 40 Participants
- Reach us: [email protected]
ONE OF ITS KIND SESSION ON AGILITY FOR HR
- Research Driven
- 15 Global examples
- 5+ Videos
- Design Centric
- Includes diagnostic lite
WE NEED AGILITY
In this session, your will imagine a future yet-to-be invented and gain the thinking needed to deconstruct what exists today to build that future. Here are some of our core tenets:
- There is no such thing as a single-industry company anymore
- Every business is a platform, data, and technology business
- With technology and data, the lines blur even between seemingly dissimilar industries
- For the customer, experiences from one instance is immediately transferred to a completely different instance in real-time as an expectation
- The future of the workforce is augmented—a mix of human full-time employees, gig talent, robotics, and AI-driven automation
IN THIS SESSION WE EXPLORE HOW AGILITY IMPACTS PEOPLE STRATEGY AND HR
1. What is an agile people strategy?
- How does a multi-industry organization model and talent strategy look like?
- What is your talent strategy at the intersections to drive innovation?
- What is the future positioning for HR Business Partners?
- How can Strategic Workforce Planning integrate human AI & Automation and Gig talent?
- How will Performance Management be in an Agile world?
- What shifts do you need in your succession management?
- What is the future of leadership capability and development?
2. How do we design intelligent interfaces that blur the lines between customers and employees?
- What are the interfaces HR can use to deliver outstanding experiences?
- How can smart interfaces make HR present everywhere yet invisible?
- How can you apply design thinking to employee interfaces?
- What is a Customer Experience based Employee Experience?
3. How can an employee experience-based analytics link up to customer data?
- How can you drive analytics at the intersection of people and machines?
- How to design HR Analytics to be at the intersections?
- How can employee experiences design create powerful analytics and insights?
- How can HR Analytics be delivered through integrated voice + touch?
MEMBER, EXECUTIVE EDUCATION FACULTY OF:
READ NEW COLUMN ON L.A. BUSINESS JOURNAL: Imagination and Speed: Key to Workforce Recovery
RELATED KEY NOTES AND TALKS
- How Agile is your HR, Key Note at MOL Global Conference Budapest
- Introducing the 3i Agile HR Model, American Chambers of Commerce, Budapest
- How Agile is your HR, Disrupt HR Talk, Zurich
- CHRO Agile HR Round Table, Dubai
- HR and Simplicity, Disrupt HR, San Fransisco
- Can you learn 100 years of Knowledge in 0.39 Seconds, Disrupt HR, San Diego
- The Agile HR Model, KPMG Global Services Annual HR Conference
- The Agile HR Model, Americana Foods, Middle-East
- HR At the Speed of the Customer, Breakout Session, HR Tomorrow Conference, Carlson School of Management, University of Minnesota
- HR At the Speed of the Customer, Global HR Team Session, Mphasis, India
- How Agile is your HR?
- Imagination Watson, not HR Strategy
- How to integrate gig talent into strategic workforce planning
- Gig talent and HR
- The Power of 8 Employee Experiences
- You want an agile company but is your HR agile?
- Replace the word ‘Culture’ with ‘Purpose’ every time you speak