Click on the READ FULL tab for the full information and brochure
We bring the best of future of strategy, future of work thinking to shaping your agile people strategy.
#5 reasons on why companies partner with us to shape their people strategy:
- Transition to a ‘Future of People’ Strategy through a precise, easy-to-handle, change oriented diagnostic leading to a roadmap
- ‘Warp Drive’ HR capabilityby thinking through solutions and approaches for Future of Work and Future of Business Models era
- Identify and rapidly seize opportunitiesacross business, geographies, frameworks or platforms
- Identify opportunities beyond HR Structure,g. Employee Experiences driven HR Analytics or Redesign of Strategic Workforce Planning
- Apply diagnostic to compare capabilities in M&A/Integration decisions to leverage opportunities or consolidate capabilities between entitiesor for HR Transformations
Some of our findings
We understand and discover answers to key strategy questions:
1. What is the agile people strategy?
- How does a multi-industry organization model and talent strategy look like?
- What is your talent strategy at the intersections to drive innovation?
- What is the future positioning for HR Business Partners?
- How can Strategic Workforce Planning integrate human AI & Automation and Gig talent?
- How will Performance Management be in an Agile world?
- What shifts do you need in your succession management?
- What is the future of leadership capability and development?
2. How do we design intelligent interfaces that blur the lines between customers and employees?
- What are the interfaces HR can use to deliver outstanding experiences?
- How can smart interfaces make HR present everywhere yet invisible?
- How can you apply design thinking to employee interfaces?
- What is a Customer Experience based Employee Experience?
3. How can an employee experience-based analytics link up to customer data?
- How can you drive analytics at the intersection of people and machines?
- How to design HR Analytics to be at the intersections?
- How can employee experiences design create powerful analytics and insights?
- How can HR Analytics be delivered through integrated voice + touch?
A simple, well rounded 8 step approach,
90 days from diagnostic start to report presentation