The podcast series will kick-off in April 2020.
Each episode is 10-12 minutes of high-impact conversations
“Knowledge creates ideas, else it is just information” | In this podcast series Hari Abburi, Managing Partner – The Preparation Company, engages with thought leaders on a range of topics at the intersection of strategy, technology, leadership and people.
The first season will have 6 episodes that will cover a range of topics including:
- The Future of work and future of jobs
- AI applications for personalised learning in a global software services company
- Introduction to Human Centered Leadership and why its more important today in the age of automation
- How do you unlearn and create new leadership capabilities, talent pools and people practices for a new industry?
- Decoding the Middle-East business environment
- All about digital transformations with a Chief Digital Officer of a global services company
This it the Podcast page | All episodes will be available here | The links to the series on iTunes and Sound Cloud will also be available here
Listen to this 2:33 min podcast introducing the series
Also Listen to the recent podcast interview: Disruption–Meeting the New Expectation (with Hari Abburi)