Cindy is a results-oriented, highly accomplished Organizational Effectiveness Executive with over 20 years of strategic and hands on management and consulting experience. She has worked with companies and clients of all sizes in a wide variety of industries to improve their organizational effectiveness through Strategy, Structure, People and Processes.
Prior to launching her Organizational Effectiveness and Executive/Leadership Coaching practice, Cindy’s successful experience includes the following:
- Baxter Healthcare – Director/VP, Global Talent Management
- TAP Pharmaceutical Products Inc. – Director, Organizational Effectiveness
- Hewitt Associates – Director, Global Sr. Leadership Assessment, Development and Coaching
- Tenneco Automotive – Corporate Manager, Global Management & Organizational Development
She holds numerous qualifications and certifications, to include:
- Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI)
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- LEA 360 Leadership Effectiveness Analysis (Management Resource Group)
- PDI 360° Analysis, Feedback and Action Planning
- Innovation Coach, Facilitator, Trainer (the Solution People)
- Targeted Selection (DDI)
- Managing Personal Growth (Blessing-White)
- Michael Hammer’s Business Process Re-engineering
- Examiner, Lincoln Foundation (Illinois State Quality Award based upon Baldrige criteria).
Committed to her profession, Cindy is a member of several professional business organizations, including the International Coach Federation (ICF) and the Organization Development Network (ODN). She has continued to develop her own professional expertise by completing several professional development programs, including Corporate Coach University (ICF), and is currently branding a group of proprietary organizational effectiveness processes.
Cindy received her MS in Management & Organizational Behavior from Benedictine University in Lisle, IL, and her BS in Mass Communications/Journalism from the University of Wisconsin – LaCrosse.