HR AT THE SPEED OF THE CUSTOMER | THE AGILE HR MASTER CLASS BY HARI ABBURI
Hari Abburi is the Global Director for Caltech Executive Education and Managing Partner for The Preparation Company. He consults with CEOs and Companies on agility for their strategy, leadership and organization. He created and teaches a custom course on agility at Caltech Executive Education. He has over 25 years of global experience in transformations and M&As. He is a leading thinker on agility and his book ‘At The Speed Of The Customer’ is set for release later this year.
Why is this Master Class so important and beneficial for you?
We live in an ideas economy; a powerful idea disrupts a decades old industry or a company. These ideas need companies, strategies, leaders and cultures to be at the speed of the customer. These ideas don’t necessarily come from a single industry either. The ideas economy is based on disruption from non-industry players and from seemingly dissimilar expertise areas as well as nearby competitors. A people strategy in this new world has to be driven by multi-industry influences and learning from all dissimilar areas to your company. This makes every company a technology, data and a platform business.
What is your people strategy in the context of three big blurs:
- Between industries
- Between humans and technology
- Between customer and employee strategies
About the Master Class
In this future-centric, imagination-centric, example-centric, hands-on work-out type Master Class you will learn:
- The Agility Model of Being At The Speed Of The Customer
- Understand how Customer is at the center of an Agile People Strategy
- Understand the construct of an Agile People Strategy
- Explore the impact on HR Model and Roles
- Apply the agility model on your organization through the ‘Agile People Strategy Map’ tool
Experience of the session
- Highly example centric
- Interactive, you will use a ‘diagnostic-lite’ to test ideas of agility
- Very audio-visual
Get The Caltech Executive Education Master Class Certificate And Exclusive Access To Caltech Executive Education Alumni LinkedIn Group