AGILE HR CO-EXPLORE WORKSHOP | GO INTO THE FUTURE OF HR
Click the ‘READ FULL’ tab to read and download a quick introduction to AGILE HR Model©
In today’s disruptive world and with all the innovations, we believe that the best of the companies in the future will have a multi-industry capabilities. Therefore:
- If you are a HR Strategy influencer – experiment with ideas that you can take away
- If you are headed to or aspire to be an influencer – this is an excellent preparation
B. HOW? Imagine | Design | Prepare | Lead
- Use agility and design thinking as principles to understand and build future solutions for HR
- Experiment and rapid prototype ideas
- Explore some of the best customer innovations and apply them to HR
- Market Research showcases how new methods of work, technology and industries are impacting HR
- Quick cases include McDonalds, Wal-Mart, Amazon, Jet Blue, Siegel+Gale, Hoerbiger, Unilever, Google, SalesForce, Dominos, Disney, Coca-Cola & more
- The comprehensive Agile HR Opportunity Diagnostic will enable you to apply the ideas on your company to understand the gap+opportunity
- Can you build an Ex (employee experience) that match your CX (customer experience)?
- Can you shape an organisation culture with the right leadership?
- Can you design HR Practices for the future (HR Strategy to Models, Succession and Leadership, Strategic Workforce Planning, Integration of Gig Workforce, Performance Management, HR Analytics and all employee touch points by applying lessons and principles from some of the best customer interfaces)
- Can you imagine the Future of HR based on Humans, Ai and Robotics?
D. KEY TAKE-AWAYS FROM THE CO-EXPLORE SESSION
- How will an Agile People Strategy be?
- What is a Cx based Ex?
- How does the new HR Model look like?
- What is the new positioning of HR Business Partners?
- How to design HR Analytics to be at the intersections?
- How will Strategic Workforce Planning integrate human AI & Automation and Gig talent?
- How will Performance Management be in an Agile world?
- What shifts do you need in your succession management?
- What is the future of leadership capability and development?
- How can you apply design thinking to employee interfaces?
This workshop is facilitated by Hari Abburi. His in-depth experience from global organisations and view of connecting the seemingly dissimilar ideas make this highly interactive style to be thought provoking, compelling and fun. His research and insights into the very latest adds to the richness of the discussions. Read his quick Q&A on the Future of Work with HR FEST.
Featured Picture | ©Morten Ingemann