Click on the ‘Read Full’ Tab to read or download the full Agile HR Model© + Agile HR Opportunity© & Go Agile Road Map Solution
Our unique value proposition
- Shape your People Strategy through three elements of agility for HR
- Build HR Capabilities to be at the speed of the customer
- Build a strategic HR function that is the anchor for change in the future of work context
How will you benefit from Agile HR Opportunity© & Go Agile Road Map Solution
- Demystify and jump-start transition to Future of HR state through a precise, easy-to-handle, change oriented roadmap
- Identify and rapidly seize opportunities across business, geographies, frameworks or platforms
- Identify opportunities beyond HR Structure oriented, eg. Employee Experiences driven HR Analytics or Redesign of Strategic Workforce Planning
- Compare capabilities in M&A/Integration decisions for consolidation or build for the future
- ‘Warp Drive’ HR capability by thinking through solutions and approaches for Future or Work and Future of Business Models era
What is the approach
- We apply a comprehensive diagnostic with key stakeholders and HR team that gets insights based on the three elements of agility – Intersections, Interfaces and Insights
- A detailed report is presented to showcase the insights from the diagnostic
- We work with HR teams through a workshop to design a change road map around the opportunities identified
- Often, we do partner further to co-create solutions, eg, design and implementation of HR Analytics Approach or design/map Employee Experiences or HR Capability Program or re-design of performance management or succession planning etc
Video (6.43 min) | A quick introduction to the three elements of agility and the Agile HR Model©
Curious Agile HR Opportunity© & Go Agile Road Map Solution ? Ask a Q or use a word:
What | Explain | Need | Size | How | Elements | Intersections | Interfaces | Insights | Process | Different | Organisation | Model | Report | Change | Time | Data | Benefits | Business
The 3 big changes we experience for the next two decades, hence agility and design thinking
- Exponential increase in transperancy from technology and data that change what & how people want services
- New understanding of jobs will redefine how we earn a living and add value as humans
- Data and access to services are collapsing business models and employee lifecycles today outlast business lifecycles
To lead in this world of change, we need to answer these key questions
- How will an Agile People Strategy be?
- What is a Customer Experience based Employee Experience?
- What is the new positioning of HR Business Partners?
- How to design HR Analytics to be at the intersections?
- How will Strategic Workforce Planning integrate human AI & Automation and Gig talent?
- How will Performance Management be in an Agile world?
- What shifts do you need in your succession management?
- What is the future of leadership capability and development?
- How can you apply design thinking to employee interfaces?
- How does the new HR Model look like?
- Original thinking and application approach on agility and design thinking for HR
- Cross industry expertise including Banking, Financial Services, Healthcare, FMCG, Retail, Industrial, Agricultural Products, Media Real Estate, Engineering, Manufacturing
- Strong design to implementation experience across 30+ Countries to drive effectiveness and impact
How we partner (Read more)